Here is a fun and festive recipe for Cinco De Mayo that everyone will love! Rich in flavor, packed with good nutrition, and simple to make – this will surely become a favorite…especially the avocado sour cream – can we say YUM!!
- In a large bowl mix together the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, 1 Tbsp olive oil, cumin, red pepper, black pepper, sea salt.
- Add salmon to the marinade and let sit for 30 minutes.
- While the salmon is marinating, make the Avocado Sour Cream. Take 1/2 avocado mashed and mix with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add diced tomatoes if desired!
- After the Avocado Sour Cream is made, heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet. Place the marinated salmon in the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Remove skin and slice the salmon.
- Take corn tostado, top with 1 Tbsp Avocado Sour Cream, 3 – 4 oz salmon, and add desired amount of cabbage and carrots. Add additional sour cream if so desired!